Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FANATIC

Fanatic is a contemporary/hip-hop/mime dance group that was formed in order to show that you can dance and praise Christ at the same time. It's not limited to just liturgical and lyrical praise dance. Fanatic is comprised of myself, Megan Appenroth and Melanie Tsuchida. We dance because of two reasons. We love the Lord and we love to dance. Why not dance to glorify His name. Fanatic is directly linked to The M.I.C.A.H. Project. These ladies play a part in it's future. They are passionate about the vision and therefore will gladly give there time when it arises to contribute to the future of M.I.C.A.H.. Fanatic is an example of what The M.I.C.A.H. Project is all about. I introduce to you Fanatic.




All pictures of Fanatic are photographed by Desiree' with Just One Year Photography.
See my favorites for a direct link to her blog.

No comments: